Due to over demand:
All purchases from 29th September will be delivered in February 2017
All purchases from 25th January will be delivered in March 2017
All purchases from 25th February will be delivered in April 2017
The following terms have the stated meaning in these Terms and Conditions.
1. Taga USA Inc, Taga Bikes B.V., and Taga Bikes Ltd, collectively and individually hereinafter are referred to as "Taga" (also 'we / 'our' / 'us').
2. Terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as "T&C".
3. Consumer: the natural person (hereinafter 'you' / 'your'), who is not acting in the course of a profession or on behalf of a business, who enters into a distance contract with Taga.
4. Distance contract: an agreement entered into without the consumer and Taga coming together simultaneously in the same space.
"Taga", retains all rights including copyrights in relation to all information provided on or via the website, brochures or any other documents including text, graphics, videos and logos. You may not copy, download, publish or distribute any of the information, including any graphics or logos contained on the website, in the brochures or in any other documents published in the name or on behalf of Taga in any form. You may not do this without prior written consent of Taga, except and only insofar as otherwise determined in rules of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless stipulated otherwise for specific materials.
"Taga" is a registered trademark of Taga
Taga product is patent protected
"Taga" hereby grants you access to www.tagabikes.com and invites you to purchase the products on offer. Taga further reserves the right to amend or delete parts of the content without any obligation to notify you thereof. Taga endeavors to update and/or supplement the content of www.tagabikes.com as often as possible. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content may be incomplete and/or inaccurate and no rights may be derived from this website.
Pricing and other information about products on www.tagabikes.com
are subject to obvious programming and typing errors. You cannot claim any agreement with Taga on the basis of such errors.
We further cannot guarantee, specifically in relation to colors, that the colors displayed on our website are an exact representation of the colors of our actual products. Your computer settings determine how the color is displayed.
Applicability and Use of our website
The T&C applies to every offer that Taga makes to you, and every distance contract that is entered into by yourself and Taga. The text of the T&C is made available to you prior to contract conclusion, and can be consulted at any time via our website. We recommend that you save a copy of these T&C to your permanent data cargo, however, when not reasonable possible we will send an electronic copy at the consumer's request, free of charge.
You further agree that:
- you may only use the website to obtain lawful information or to place orders;
- you are a consumer;
- you will not place any speculative, false or fraudulent orders and will not place orders with the aim to copy the product after receiving it. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been placed, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and to take legal action;
- you undertake to supply us with a correct and accurate e-mail address, postal address and/or other contact details and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you if it proves necessary to do so;
Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain products when expressly stated.
If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated. Any offers displayed on this website will include a sufficient description detailing the product/s being offered. If images are used to advertise the offer, we will endeavor to provide a fair representation of the products being offered.
Price and Payment
Prices on our US web store are not including sales tax or VAT. In case a sales tax or other tax is applied, it will appear on the check out page (All New Jersey residents will be charged 7% sales tax).
Prices on our European web store are including VAT of 21%, (the VAT rate in the Netherlands).
The prices on our web stores (both US and Europe) exclude delivery costs. The shipping costs on all orders are calculated separately and appear on the checkout page. See Delivery section for more details.
The price of the products is the price that is stated on our website, except in case of a manifest error. Although we do our utmost to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors can always occur. If we discover an error in the price of one or more products that you have ordered, we will inform you.
We are not obliged to sell the product(s) to you at the incorrect (lower) price (even if we have already sent you an Order Confirmation) if it is clear and undeniable that the price is erroneous and that you could reasonably have known this.
You are obliged to notify us of any inaccuracies in the provided or stated payment details.
All orders must be fully paid in advance, including shipping.
The address that you have supplied to us serves as the place of delivery.
Taga will deliver accepted orders as indicated here, within 14 business days of acceptance unless a longer delivery period has been agreed.
If our transport provider is unable to deliver your order after two attempts, it will be stored in the local depot and then returned to our warehouse. In this event you will be liable to be charged for return shipping costs.
USA & Canada Shipping
Orders within USA and Canada are usually delivered from the warehouse of List Logistics, our USA logistics partner.
65 Wildcat Way, 07036
Linden ,New Jersey,
Most orders get Fedex ground delivery within the Continental 48 States and Canada Only. Shipping costs to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada are higher than to continental USA. We do not ship to Puerto Rico at this time.
Shipping terms to Canada are DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid).
Most items are normally delivered within 14 business days, but many times it is sooner.
In case an item is out of stock in the New Jersey warehouse, we may ship it separately from our warehouse in Boston, MA, or from our factory in Taiwan or from our warehouse in the Netherlands. If you placed your order on our web store and the specific item appeared in the web store as available, you will not be charged for the extra shipping costs of shipping it from a different warehouse, but please note that the item may arrive separately.
Federal Express Claims
Taga promises to find solutions to any damage that arises as a result of shipping. Taga will assist customers with filing a Federal Express claim in the event of loss, theft, or denial signature. However, Taga is not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact Federal Express about any loss or delivery disputes. The purchaser is encouraged to dispute any credit card charges with their Credit Card Company for undelivered merchandise. Doing so allows time to work with Federal Express, your local authorities, and insurance company regarding any matters of theft.
Orders within Europe are usually delivered from the warehouse of Van Uden, our European logistics partner.
Van Uden Logistics
Most orders in Europe get GLS delivery (www.gls-group.eu). Shipping costs to remote countries in Europe are higher (check our Europe web store for more information).
For shipping to Russia please contact us at email@example.com
Most items are normally delivered within 14 business days, but many times it is sooner.
In case an item is out of stock in the Netherlands warehouse, we may ship it separately from our warehouse in the USA, or from our factory in Taiwan. If you placed your order on our web store and the specific item appeared in the web store as available, you will not be charged for the extra shipping costs of shipping it from a different warehouse, but please note that the item may arrive separately.
Orders out of USA, Canada or Europe are usually delivered from our factory in Taiwan.
Most orders to international destinations get TNT air delivery (www.TNT.com).
Most items are normally delivered within 14 business days, but many times it is sooner.
Shipping costs for international orders appear on our web store. If your country is not on the list, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping terms on international orders are DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid).
In case an item is out of stock in the Taiwan, we may ship it separately from our warehouse in the USA, or from our warehouse in the Netherlands. If you placed your order on our web store and the specific item appeared in the web store as available, you will not be charged for the extra shipping costs of shipping it from a different warehouse, but please note that the item may arrive separately.
We gladly accept returns for all products within 45 days of purchase. Returned products must be new
• The Return Policy is neither a trial period nor an extension of any warranty and damage claim period.
• Opening a box to verify contents, size, fit, or color does not disallow a return. Products showing signs of use or missing inner packaging are not considered new, and are thus non-returnable.
• The condition and packaging of a returned product must be as it was when received, complete with all original box(es), original packaging, and manuals/instructions.
• Please be careful when opening and trying your item(s) so that you can get a refund should the item not be what you imagined.
• All return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility.
• The original shipping charges or express shipping charges are non-refundable.
• If you received free-shipping in the original delivery and decided to return the product, you will be charged for the original shipping costs that Taga paid (based on courier price list + warehouse handling fees), as well as for the return shipping cost.
• If you refuse the delivery of a package, you'll be charged for return shipping, (and in case of free shipping also for the original shipping costs).
Please examine your order carefully upon delivery to make certain everything is in perfect condition. If you have a question or concern about your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
within 30 days of delivery. We’ll resolve your issue as quickly as possible or arrange to get you a non-damaged part.
A return address label can be sent to you upon request. You are responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is not what you ordered.
If you are returning a product, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds can only be issued to the original method of payment used (original credit card). Typical processing time for returns is 5 days post item receipt. If a credit is due, processing may take as long as 7 business days for your credit/debit card to reflect the refund.
As the manufacturer, Taga supplies the Taga bike under warranty, subject to the following conditions:
• Warranty is activated once you have received your Taga, either through shipment or through authorized Taga reseller.
• The warranty automatically applies to every Taga purchase.
• The warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, for product used in normal conditions and in compliance with operating instructions.
• The warranty period is two years.
• The warranty period will not be extended, even in the event of repairs being made.
• To request repairs under warranty for defects in materials and workmanship, you must present proof of purchase, made within the 24 months preceding the service request.
No warranty will be provided in the following circumstances:
• The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, negligence, improper assembly and failure to follow instructions, or storage. Examples include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
• The warranty does not cover abusive use, negligence, or the consequences of failing to comply with the operating instructions supplied with the Taga.
• The warranty does not cover any repairs made after the 24 months from date of purchase.
• The warranty does not cover any paint scratch caused by daily use.
• The warranty does not cover second hand or resold Taga products.
• The warranty does not cover any failures caused by using non-original spare parts.
• The warranty will not be provided if the serial number has been damaged or removed.
• The warranty does not cover corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow, damage to handle bar drips, or tire puncture.
• The warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser of the product and is not transferable to anyone who obtains possession or ownership other than the original retail purchaser.
The warranty does not include shipping fees and labor costs.
If your product fails due to manufacturing or workmanship defect, our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not reparable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, it will be replaced by another Taga part of the same model, or if not available, by the closest model and available color.
In no event shall Taga be responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
Note. The Taga warranty is given in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights. Legal rights may vary by country, and by state in the United States.
In consideration of your purchase of Taga products, you hereby agree and acknowledge the following, which will apply to all participation of cycling and strolling activities, whether in organized events or daily use.
1. You are aware that with any bicycle related activity there are certain inherent dangers, including but not limited to, the hazards of roads and cycle paths, off road terrain, accidents, and actions of other persons. By your purchase of Taga products, you certify that you are aware of these inherent dangers of bicycle riding and the safety rules of the road applicable to bicycles.
2. You understand that bicycle helmets are a highly recommended tool to avoid further harm whilst cycling with Taga Bike, and in some cases mandatory depending on country and state of residence. You agree to follow the rules of the road and all applicable laws and safe bicycling practices, and to use a helmet (both rider and passenger) whenever using Taga.
3. You freely and voluntarily accept all risks of injury, death, or property damage. You understand and agree that Taga and any of their officers, agents, successors, and assigns, cannot be held liable for any injury resulting from, but not limited to, negligence, the failure to comply with the operating instructions such as warnings and cautions supplied by Taga, failure to maintain and inspect your Taga, and failure to follow safe usage practices.
4. You understand that you are responsible for your own conduct and decisions while using your Taga Bike, and further acknowledge that you are in the proper condition to be participating in such an activity.
5. This Waiver & Release is intended to be binding upon yourself, your family, heirs, estate, legal representative, assigns, and anyone who will use your Taga bike while you are the owner.
You understand that the terms of this document are contractual and not a mere.
If you use our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly by electronic means. We shall contact you by e-mail or provide information by placing notices on our website. You agree for contractual purposes to these electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communication that we supply to you electronically do comply with the statutory requirement that such communication must be in writing.
By accepting these T&C you are certifying that you have read and understood all points detailed in this contract, and that you are at least 18 years old and competent to enter into a binding contract.
Taga Bikes B.V. is a Dutch company that is registered at the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce under number 60 110913. Taga Bikes BV registered address is Vliegdenweg 4, 1406 MZ, Bussum, The Netherlands and its VAT number is NL853769576B01.
Taga USA Inc. is a USA company that is registered in the state of Delaware under business number 27-1833978. Taga USA Inc. registered address is 260 Madison Avenue, Suite 204, New York, NY 10016, United States. Its tax number is 27-1833978
For queries, information and assistance, and complaints, please contact our customer service team through:
US customer service line: +1 917 720 3608.
This service line is open between 9am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays.
European customer support line: +31 20 894 6068.
This service line is open between 9am to 5pm, Sunday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays.
We endeavour to respond to all customer service queries within 14 days, however if for any reason this is not possible we will inform you of the anticipated duration of the delay.