With Taga, and children, the whys never end.
Once you know what Taga is, you'll understand why you can't live without one. Taga is a multifunctional vehicle designed for families on the go. It is a baby stroller and carrier bike all rolled into one—and a means of transportation unlike any other. In seconds, Taga goes from super fun, safe and maneuverable bicycle to designer stroller that easily navigates stores, boards trains and slides into elevators. The possibilities for adventure—and reasons to buy one—are endless.
1. It's pure quality time with your child
- transforms any trip into an adventure with your child. Just imagine all that in-between time you spend getting from here to there becoming fun time.
- Kids love Taga (and parents do, too.) The sights you'll share make it the ideal activity for parents and children. Kids are naturally excited by the images whizzing by and have too much fun to even think about crying.
- Feel close to your child. Unlike a bike trailer or ordinary child bike seat, Taga places your little one right between your arms. Your child faces forward so you can share the same scenery while you trade smiles.
2. Ride with confidence and control.
- It's amazingly stable. Taga's three wheels make it more stable than ordinary bicycles. You can turn on a dime even when you're hardly moving, and mounting and dismounting with a child is a breeze. That makes it safer to ride with kids.
- You don't have to know how to ride a bike to enjoy Taga. That's right, you don't have to have great balance or any experience on two wheels. The 3-wheel design balances for you and lets you keep both feet on the pedals when you're stopped.
- Safety First. We designed Taga to be safer than standard bicycles. It meets or exceeds the strictest bicycle and stroller safety standards for the US, Europe and Australia.
- Be free of maintenance worries. Features like the internal gear hub and the fully enclosed chain guard let you focus your attention on your child, not taking care of Taga.
3. It's the only bike that transforms into a stroller
- Go from street to boutique with ease. Toggle between bike mode and stroller mode as the spirit moves you. Maneuver effortlessly inside the mall, restaurants, indoor playgrounds or even your own house. Taga fits your free and easy lifestyle to a T.
- Take your Taga with you when you go inside. No worries, because no parts are left behind that might get stolen or be exposed to rain.
- It only takes 20 seconds to toggle between modes. The world record stands at 11.3 seconds.
- You'll never have to choose between a bike and a stroller. It's the one vehicle that goes with you anywhere you go.
- Great for public transportation. Jump on a train or a bus as a stroller and then ride from the station to your desired destination.
- Easy to store and fits in your car. Taga folds up to fit into almost any car trunk and gives you lots of options for storing at home.
4. No parent workout can compare.
- Work out while you spend time together. Riding Taga provides you with the perfect combination of “together time” with your child and exercise time.
- It's a fun way to get in shape. Riding Taga provides light to moderate exercise—a key component of fitness and weight loss programs.
- Riding a bicycle is just plain healthy. It improves cardio-vascular fitness, burns calories, and can reduce the stress of parenthood.
5. Taga grows with your family.
- Taga is adaptable to your changing family needs. The modular design and accessories let you use it with newborns, 6 year-olds, 2 children at once, groceries, and more.
- Taga will serve you for years. Unlike a standard stroller, you can use your Taga for at least 10 years—even after the kids are grown up.
6. Invest in a truly green vehicle.
- That's not just a colorful claim. The fact that you can stroll with it, ride on it, and take it on public transportation makes Taga one of the greenest vehicles around.
- Feel good about leaving your car behind. Every trek you take on Taga is one you don't take in the car. Taga's a happy time with your child that also happens to help fighting global warming.